Friday, August 12, 2005

IM names

OK - so I did a STUPID thing - I signed onto my IM service here at the business center where Narda's staying in LA.

LONG story short, I forgot to check and see if the saved box was checked, and alack and alas it was. I went into my computer the next day, and ALL of my names were erased.

OY.


sooooooo, kindly send me an IM if you see me on line, and I'll re-add you to my list.

DOH.

Note to self - ALWAYS CHECK SHIT LIKE THAT WHEN ON A SHARED COMUPTER!

My AIM id is ShelliPSM - it harkens back to my pre-NYU days as a Production Stage Manager, some people were wondering what the psm part was, and some thought it was pms!

hahahahahah

Cheers!

1 comment:

M. said...

You can have one of our baby names since you're in such an emergency : )

Zivia! Zivi for short.