Sunday, January 23, 2005

I *heart* snow!

Winter wonderland in East Harlem this morning…



and on my walk home last night from the subway…



Here’s looking out of our apartment window towards the park….



and here’s looking out my window at work, looking down, towards the street…



The pictures cannot give the entire picture of the enormity of the situation. it’s beautiful, and it’s scary, but it’s also a GREAT work-out to walk through; I certainly don’t need to hit the gym today, my ass feels like I’ve been on the stairmaster for an hour – I HIGHLY recommend it.

I’m *over* the whole FF thing. I have better things to do with my time than argue with someone I’ve never met about a policy we don’t agree on. There’s better places to channel my anger, like global warming, animal abuse, the right for Narda and I to get married, yada, yada, yada….

Enjoy the snow, stay warm, and think of Quincy, who is fascinated to see the “big white bugs” falling form the sky….

No comments: