Sunday, March 23, 2008

The WIP

I have finally learned the "WIP" Phenomenon. "WIP" meaning "Works in Progress." I have TOTALLY been bitten by the quilting bug, and I love it! Sadly, this past week, I've been SO zonked after Malka goes to bed, that the most I've been able to accomplish is feeding the cats and doing the dishes. But I did get to a little bit last night.

Here's my list, but um, since some of you reading may be some of the recipients, um, I really can't list EVERYthing....

1) Finish Quilt-a-long project (I'm seeing SO many beautiful examples, and it's inspiring me to finish!)

2) Hooter Hider for Inbar

3) Um, "project s"

4) OK, um, "project qp"

5) And "project n"

6) Tallis for Narda out of her mom's old Dashiki

7) clothes for my ever growing child.

Phew. Ok - only 3 that I can't mention... heh. ;)

But for now, we are off to Brooklyn, to hang out with House of Miao, and Malka's quiet. Which usually means trouble. So I've got to go. Ciao!

1 comment:

neko and the crocodile said...

That playdate was so fun doll! Can't wait to see y'all again soon. mwaaaa.