Saturday, October 06, 2007

***Update w/ NY Times Article***


img289.jpg
Originally uploaded by shellipsm
About 1.5 blocks from our house, an explosion happened. Malka and I napped through it, but Narda said she heard a "pop" sound, and what I heard were the countless fire engines. Malka and I went out to check out the scene, and she was more interested in the firemen and the fire trucks.
We walked around two of them, and she touched various parts of the truck, with a big grin.

For Narda, I caught this shot of the "law and order" types in suits.

I just pray that everyone's OK.

***NY Times Article HERE***

5 comments:

Msabcmom said...

omg - how scary!

None said...

Wow. So glad you're all okay.

Anonymous said...

Always an adventure, isn't it?

And THANK YOU for the fabulous mikvah list! We're taking a look, and I'll let you know what comes of it... Oh, and recipes to follow. *grin* I've also started doing the same...
Love and kisses to the whole mishpocha!!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeamWinks said...

Wow! How terrified they must have been!