Friday, March 10, 2006

Photo Friday


Cougie as stuffed animal, originally uploaded by shellipsm.

This week's theme resonates with me, as (before Malka), ALL I could take pictures of was the cats - I have TONS of cat pictures - just look at my Flickr pages for proof.

But here is Cougie, the CUTEST cat in the UNIVERSE.

And Ha'Shem made him so darn cute because he has "issues." he pukes. alot. he poops in the shower. he has FLUTD (Feline Lower Urinary tract disease) so he is on predisone every other day, and I have to monitor him to make sure he pees at least once a day. he likes attention, but then gets overstimulated, and meaows at you. and then puts his head under your hand, as to wonder why you stopped.

I love our little Cougs. Bless his little 14 year old heart!

5 comments:

lorem ipsum said...

Does Cougie think he's human - or stuffed?

Care said...

Awww, he is a handsome kitty!

Mo said...

Cougie is beautiful. And you are a great mommy to your kitties and Malka.

cat said...

He's just too damn cute. *moosh*

ilyse said...

Awww....how cute!!!