Monday, July 18, 2005

Happy Potter predictions (I'm only up to chapter 6)

OK, if you don't want to know about the book, or my predictions, wait for the next post.

If you do, Scroll WAAAAAY down... :)




























































































OK - I think that Snape is double agenting himself - I DO NOT believe that he has returned to being a Death Eater - I think he's fooling Voldomort for Dumbledore.

I think something funny is up with Dumbledore. - He's not himself, and I don't like it.

I think Sirius may come back

I think Neville Longbottom is the half blood Prince

I think JK rowling needs to write a zillion more books.

I think I need to pay more attention on the subway, as I almost missed my stop.

I think Hermione and Ron will get together, but that Harry stays alone - sadly, he has to in order to save the world.

Oh yeah, and I think that the French Chick, Fleur is bad news. but that would be bad news indeed, as we are all trying not ot be mean to teh French right now, in terms of world politics, so it would be a bad thing, politically, if she were bad "peeps" - but I still think she is.


OK - I'm about to eat lunch and read chapter 7.

I'll keep y'all posted if my predictions are correct.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly~I just finished reading the book, and I can't wait to discuss it! And it's funny, most of my predictions were the same as yours, at around the 6th chapter.

JK Rowlings DEFINATELY needs to write at least ten more books.

There are a few others I totally agree with, even after reading the book, but I won't say which ones!

Hurry up and finish!!!!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Shelly~I just finished reading the book, and I can't wait to discuss it! And it's funny, most of my predictions were the same as yours, at around the 6th chapter.

JK Rowlings DEFINATELY needs to write at least ten more books.

There are a few others I totally agree with, even after reading the book, but I won't say which ones!

Hurry up and finish!!!!

Sara

S said...

Oh, pleasepleaseplease finish the book! I'm having HP withdrawal, because Sean has never read the series (and yes, I still married him despite that!) and I have nobody to pick the book apart with!

ARRRGH!

I'm actually re-reading it, a little bit slower (I tend to speed-read)so I can see if I pick anything up I missed the first time.

FINISH IT DAMMIT!!! :)