Tuesday, May 17, 2005

update

morning all!

So here's the latest in the saga that is our lives:

-The BM will go in, OK, let me correct that, is SCHEDULED to go in on Thursday at 1pm to look at albums.
-Our SW said there's been a lot of positive response to us.
-the BM could cancel, or she could pick the other couple.

- My "something's fishy" vibes went up when she talked aobut the positive response to us. one of a few things is going on: a) she literally means it {and there's slight validation to that as a donor sperm ff sent a couple to our agency, and she just wrote today that the BF (birth father) LIKED US!} b) she's blowing smoke up our ass, because ALL of this happened about 2 days after inquiring about going on the website...hmmmmm, perhaps they don't want lesbians on their website, so they are generating buzz... (my brain goes to weird places) or c) the BM has chosen the other couple already, and they are just dragging it out so that she can tell us and it won't be as painful.


Thank goodness it's "therapy Tuesday" is all I can say.

Regardless, think GREAT thoughts Thursday form 12:30 to about 4pm.


thanks for reading and stopping by...

2 comments:

cat said...

Continuing to think great thoughts up to and through all of this. I'm hoping that all will be ok and you will find only good news at the end.

Anonymous said...

I found my way here a while ago through Fertility Friend and wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you both right now. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Best of luck...